Our newest listing on 9744 Fountain Valley Way, Stockton CA, 95209 went through some eye-catching changes before it become on the market. This home was built in 1988 and our client is the original owner. The home located in the Stonewood Estates community in Stockton, is in great shape, but over the years the owner, like many of us do, retained a lot of unnecessary items including furniture, accessories and then some.
We suggested a lite staging in order to make his home shine its best when it was listed for sale. He was open to the idea. Our client need a lot of help getting his home ready for sale. Some of the changes and staging we helped with in order to get his home ready were:
- Added New sod in the back and plants in the front
- Removed unused and extra furniture
- Removed date window coverings
- Added fresh linens in the bedrooms and bathrooms
- Hung artwork, some provided by his wife whom was a painter
- De-cluttered the kitchen and bedrooms of any un-needed items
- Added pillows and decor to bedrooms and bathrooms
We believe that if you are going to sell your home and want to maximize its value, lets take the time, energy and effort to make it looks its best as possible. Not all staging needs to be expensive. We help you utilize what you currently own to make your homes looks its best!
For more information on this process on how to make you home shine when your ready to sell, contact David McKeever. (209)483-6523
David McKeever was named Realtor of the Year in both 2017 and 2018 in the BEST of San Joaquin awards.